Primărie’s purpose is to play good-vibes music to uplift the spirit all around and to bring in future-fractal sounds. He is a master at managing the tension between the power of the groove and the relief from high frequency vibrations. His main superpower is his record label, Tzinah Records: no artistic bullshit, no experiments, just tunes covering a huge territory between techno and minimal house, designed for the most pretentious dance floors!
Dan Primaru, also known as Primărie, started his musical journey back in 2007 after discovering his passion for DJing and love for club culture. From endeavours at local radio, to exploring Bucharest’s scene, his path was unclear. In 2010 he decided to create something for the community and started his own record label. After spending some time in Berlin he realised his playground is Romania and he relocated to Cluj. Playing marathon sets at infamous after-parties, presenting his groovy sound in small packed clubs, Primărie performed in every Romanian city from his hometown to the most delightful locations. Inducing smiles on underground dance floors all this years, he has been summoned to play all over Europe’s major cities at a wide range of unique clubs and events. 2018 saw Primărie’s return to his hometown and he is dedicated to bring quality to the microhouse scene and adding further value to Tzinah Records. In 2019 he expanded his djing performances on other continents too, and 2020 is the year when he started his residency at Stand Along events.
With his own funk-related touch, Primărie mesmerizes with his sets and captures the hype from the Romanian electronic wave into his label. Given his abilities to translate various influences, it is pretty hard to tag Primărie’s Minimal-House style, though his sound is powerful enough to make a statement on its own.
Primărie on Facebook
TZINAH RECORDS RECENT UPDATES:
- TZHA006 // Javier Labarca – Serendipia LP
- TZH101010 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Best Of Session
- TZH143 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session Three
- TZH142 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session Two
- Petrutt // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2020 //
- Petit Batou // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2020 //
- TZH141 // Kpsh – Three Moons EP incl. Andrey Djackonda remix
- TZH140 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session One
- Vern // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // September 2020 //
- TZH139 // Vincent Casanova – Tropea EP incl. Exander
- TZH138 // Objectif – Iego EP incl. Petit Batou
- fiL // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // August 2020 //
- TZH137 // Vlad Bretan – Dans in Ploaie EP incl. Primarie
- Sebastian Eric // Tzinah Podcast // July 2020 //
- Chico Fadelli // Interview // Podcast // July 2020 //
- TZH136 // Sakdat & Balaur – Summon The Magic EP incl. Hansel!
- Objectif // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // June 2020 //
- TZH135 // Crescent – Oktopus EP incl. Octave and Lucide
- TZH134 // Juan Ferreyra – Dorothy Was Right EP incl. Primarie
- Sonder // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2020 //
- Bizar // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2020 //
- TzinahRecords. Bandcamp. Com // Now online and updated!
- TZH133 // Etc.u – Music Therapist EP incl. Petrutt
- TZH132 // Laumee – Closer We Get EP incl. Vern
- Djosh // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // April 2020 //
- TZH131 // Djosh – Exact EP incl. Crescent
- Valts Incis // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // March 2020 //
- TZH130 // Oscar Saliba – The Raindeer EP incl. Sebastian Eric
- Lurre // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // February 2020 //
- TZH129 // Andrey Djackonda – Shanti EP incl. Dragusanu, Stanley Foster and Minube