We are an underground music label so we’re very open to hearing your work and eager to discover new emerging talents. But, since we’ve been receiving a lot of demos lately, please, keep in mind that you have to follow these steps in order for us to consider your submission :
1. Make sure you’re familiar to our sound before submitting your tracks. We cherish creativity a lot but we always want to keep the high standards that we have accustomed our niche with.
2. Either way you choose to do it, please also include a brief bio or description and your contact details. We wouldn’t want to work with ghosts.
3. Send us only exclusive demos. This means the tracks you are sending are private for us, and no other record label has access to them.
4. Don’t contact us personally about submitting demos on social networks. All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below or to our email, after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases! We do not answer at demos sent via Soundcloud Message!
5. Please allow us around 3-4 weeks to reply with an answer before sending the same tracks to another label of your choice. We answer to demos and we will tell you if we keep it just for us or not. VERY IMPORTANT: If we answer positive to your demo, then please allow us 2-3 months to give our final answer.
6. You can use Soundcloud private links (Don’t forget to enable the download option!) or you can either upload a pack (on WeTransfer) and send the download link to us. Tracks must be full lenght, WAV 16 Bit. No master is required..
7. Please don’t send us more than 5 tracks in a row. We love to hear tracks that are specific to our label. We will check your other works in the meanwhile.
8. We listen to all demo submissions that respect our guidelines and we will get back to you for sure. If your demo submission does not follow our rules, we will not answer. Thanks for understanding.
9. E-mail for demo submission is: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Here are latest Tzinah sounds from @Soundcloud:
TZINAH RECORDS RECENT UPDATES:
- TZH193 // Primarie & Lucide – Better Than They Think They Are EP incl. Triptil Remix
- TZH192 // Zenniv – Message EP incl. Primarie & Lucide Remix
- TZH191 // Da Chan – Specualations EP incl. Vincent Casanova
- TZHA012 // Jack Cheler – Universe of Us LP
- TZH190 // VA – Tzinah Lightworkers Session Two
- TZH189 // Maifaunu – For the Love of Girls EP incl. Dorothy’s Dream, Loopdeville
- TZH188 // Brand – Come Sunday EP incl. Mera
- TZH187 // Electricano – Decisions EP
- TZH186 // Vesy – Jellyfish Jam EP incl. Primarie
- TZH185 // VA – Tzinah Deep Down Underground Session One
- TZH184 // Diju – Pokemon EP incl. Avidel
- Diju // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // April 2023 //
- TZH183 // Avidel – Rise Together EP incl. Primarie
- Primarie // Tzinah Podcast // March 2023 //
- TZH182 // Felix & Papilla – Semi-Automatic EP incl. Constratti
- TZH181 // Flavius – Mixed Signals EP incl. Olivian Nour
- TZHA011 // Boncalo Denis – Mind Heal LP
- TZH180 // Javier Labarca – For Those Who Seek EP incl. Etzu Mahkayah
- JAN 7: Music Is Art & Tzinah Records – Primarie , Little Hado
- TZH179 // Rush Arp – I Carry Your Heart With Me EP incl. Vern
- DEC 24: Primarie, Octave, Lucide & more @ Nether
- TZH178 // VA – Family from Friends Session Three
- TZH177 // VA – Romanian Flow Session One
- DEC 3: Tzinah Showcase at minimüzikhol
- NOV 25: Tzinah X Resonance Showcase at punkt.zero
- TZH176 // Origins Of Time – Morning in Love EP incl. Nima Gorji
- TZH175 // VA – Tzinah Bright Magicians Session One
- TZH174 // Baban – The Other Side of Jack EP incl. BRYZ
- TZHA010 // Lipp – Deep Fire LP
- TZH173 // Sakdat & Balaur – Dupa EP incl. Minube