We are an underground music label so we’re very open to hearing your work and eager to discover new emerging talents. But, since we’ve been receiving a lot of demos lately, please, keep in mind that you have to follow these steps in order for us to consider your submission :
1. Make sure you’re familiar to our sound before submitting your tracks. We cherish creativity a lot but we always want to keep the high standards that we have accustomed our niche with.
2. Either way you choose to do it, please also include a brief bio or description and your contact details. We wouldn’t want to work with ghosts.
3. Send us only exclusive demos. This means the tracks you are sending are private for us, and no other record label has access to them.
4. Don’t contact us personally about submitting demos on email or social networks. We have deleted our demo e-mail. All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases!
5. We do not answer at demos sent via Soundcloud Message! All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases!
6. Please allow us around 3-4 weeks to reply with an answer before sending the same tracks to another label of your choice. We answer to demos and we will tell you if we keep it just for us or not. VERY IMPORTANT: If we answer positive to your demo, then please allow us 2-3 months to give our final answer.
7. You can use Soundcloud private links (Don’t forget to enable the download option!) or you can either upload a pack (on Sendspace or Dropbox) and send the download link to us. Tracks must be full lenght, WAV or 320 Kbps MP3.
8. Please don’t send us more than 5 tracks in a row. We love to hear tracks that are specific to our label. We will check your other works in the meanwhile.
9. We listen to all demo submissions that respect our guidelines and we will get back to you for sure. If your demo submission does not follow our rules, we will not answer. Thanks for understanding.
Here are latest Tzinah sounds from @Soundcloud:
TZINAH RECORDS RECENT UPDATES:
- TZH153 // Csurt – Different Realities EP incl. Pattern Tusk
- TZH52 // Visha – Future Now EP incl. Primărie
- TZH151 // Linear State – Connect Again EP incl. Avidel
- TZH150 // VA – Collectzinah Session Three
- TZHA008 // Primarie – Transmite Energie LP
- Zvan // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // June 2021 //
- TZH149 // Fobos Hailey – Piggy Bank EP incl. Andu Simion
- TZH148 // Arthus – Hashirama EP incl. Primarie Remix
- Andrey Djackonda // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2021 //
- TZH147 // Constratti – Swan Lake EP incl. Vincent Casanova Remix
- Javier Labarca // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // April 2021 //
- TZH146 // German Luque – Millanelle EP incl. Octave
- TZH145 // VA – Tzinah Diving Deep Session Four
- Sakdat & Balaur // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // March 2021 //
- TZH144 // Minube – Panorama EP feat. Fedotov, incl. Crescent Remix
- TZHA007 // Pattern Tusk – Moment to Realise LP
- TZHA006 // Javier Labarca – Serendipia LP
- TZH101010 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Best Of Session
- TZH143 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session Three
- TZH142 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session Two
- Petrutt // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2020 //
- Petit Batou // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2020 //
- TZH141 // Kpsh – Three Moons EP incl. Andrey Djackonda remix
- TZH140 // VA – Tzinah 10 Years Session One
- Vern // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // September 2020 //
- TZH139 // Vincent Casanova – Tropea EP incl. Exander
- TZH138 // Objectif – Iego EP incl. Petit Batou
- fiL // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // August 2020 //
- TZH137 // Vlad Bretan – Dans in Ploaie EP incl. Primarie
- Sebastian Eric // Tzinah Podcast // July 2020 //