We are an underground music label so we’re very open to hearing your work and eager to discover new emerging talents. But, since we’ve been receiving a lot of demos lately, please, keep in mind that you have to follow these steps in order for us to consider your submission :
1. Make sure you’re familiar to our sound before submitting your tracks. We cherish creativity a lot but we always want to keep the high standards that we have accustomed our niche with.
2. Either way you choose to do it, please also include a brief bio or description and your contact details. We wouldn’t want to work with ghosts.
3. Send us only exclusive demos. This means the tracks you are sending are private for us, and no other record label has access to them.
4. Don’t contact us personally about submitting demos on social networks. All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below or to our email, after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases! We do not answer at demos sent via Soundcloud Message!
5. Please allow us around 3-4 weeks to reply with an answer before sending the same tracks to another label of your choice. We answer to demos and we will tell you if we keep it just for us or not. VERY IMPORTANT: If we answer positive to your demo, then please allow us 2-3 months to give our final answer.
6. You can use Soundcloud private links (Don’t forget to enable the download option!) or you can either upload a pack (on WeTransfer) and send the download link to us. Tracks must be full lenght, WAV 16 Bit. No master is required..
7. Please don’t send us more than 5 tracks in a row. We love to hear tracks that are specific to our label. We will check your other works in the meanwhile.
8. We listen to all demo submissions that respect our guidelines and we will get back to you for sure. If your demo submission does not follow our rules, we will not answer. Thanks for understanding.
9. E-mail for demo submission is: email@example.com;
Here are latest Tzinah sounds from @Soundcloud:
TZINAH RECORDS RECENT UPDATES:
- Sebastian Eric // Tzinah Podcast // July 2020 //
- Chico Fadelli // Interview // Podcast // July 2020 //
- TZH136 // Sakdat & Balaur – Summon The Magic EP incl. Hansel!
- Objectif // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // June 2020 //
- TZH135 // Crescent – Oktopus EP incl. Octave and Lucide
- TZH134 // Juan Ferreyra – Dorothy Was Right EP incl. Primarie
- Sonder // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2020 //
- Bizar // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2020 //
- TzinahRecords. Bandcamp. Com // Now online and updated!
- TZH133 // Etc.u – Music Therapist EP incl. Petrutt
- TZH132 // Laumee – Closer We Get EP incl. Vern
- Djosh // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // April 2020 //
- TZH131 // Djosh – Exact EP incl. Crescent
- Valts Incis // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // March 2020 //
- TZH130 // Oscar Saliba – The Raindeer EP incl. Sebastian Eric
- Lurre // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // February 2020 //
- TZH129 // Andrey Djackonda – Shanti EP incl. Dragusanu, Stanley Foster and Minube
- TZH128 // VA – Feeder Open Calling
- TZH127 // VA – Collectzinah Xmas Edition
- TZH126 // VA – De Ziua Romaniei
- TZH125 // VA – Family from Friends Session One
- Anaid // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // November 2019 //
- TZH124 // Dorothy’s Dream – Earth Nation EP incl. Miroloja
- Yuda // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2019 //
- TZH123 // Paradoxal – Variable EP incl. Sebastian Eric
- Robert David // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2019 //
- OCT 19: Tzinah Showcase with Love from: Sepp, Primarie, Onyk at Midi
- Millidiu // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // September 2019 //
- TZH122 // Dragusanu – Balada EP incl. Primarie
- TZH121 // Senoo – Face Off EP [TZH121] incl. Javier Carballo