We are an underground music label so we’re very open to hearing your work and eager to discover new emerging talents. But, since we’ve been receiving a lot of demos lately, please, keep in mind that you have to follow these steps in order for us to consider your submission :
1. Make sure you’re familiar to our sound before submitting your tracks. We cherish creativity a lot but we always want to keep the high standards that we have accustomed our niche with.
2. Either way you choose to do it, please also include a brief bio or description and your contact details. We wouldn’t want to work with ghosts.
3. Send us only exclusive demos. This means the tracks you are sending are private for us, and no other record label has access to them.
4. Don’t contact us personally about submitting demos on email or social networks. We have deleted our demo e-mail. All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases!
5. We do not answer at demos sent via Soundcloud Message! All demo enquiries has too pass trough our contact form below after you make sure you are familiar with our sound and releases!
5. Please allow us around 3-4 weeks to reply with an answer before sending the same tracks to another label of your choice. We answer to demos and we will tell you if we keep it just for us or not. VERY IMPORTANT: If we answer positive to your demo, then please allow us 2-3 months to give our final answer.
6. You can use Soundcloud private links (Don’t forget to enable the download option!) or you can either upload a pack (on Sendspace or Dropbox) and send the download link to us. Tracks must be full lenght, WAV or 320 Kbps MP3.
7. Please don’t send us more than 5 tracks in a row. We love to hear tracks that are specific to our label. We will check your other works in the meanwhile.
8. We listen to all demo submissions that respect our guidelines and we will get back to you for sure.
Here are latest Tzinah sounds from @Soundcloud:
TZINAH RECORDS RECENT UPDATES:
- TZHA003 // Metaxa Aka S.G – The Sound of Indeepandance LP
- Jun 15: Noon x Tzinah at Cara B – Barcelona
- Miroloja // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2017 //
- Monetic // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // May 2017 //
- TZH085 // VA – Roman Tisme Session One
- Alejandro Vivanco // Tzinah Podcast // May 2017 //
- Nima Gorji // Tzinah Podcast // April 2017 //
- Tzinah T-Shirts & Merchandise at Singlepattern.com
- Apr 14: Tzinah Showcase with Love from Mihai Pol, Primărie & iON
- Nici Frida // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // March 2017 //
- TZH084 // Angel Mosteiro – Tree of Life EP incl. Deaf Pillow
- PREMIERE — Crescent – Scenatic (Primarie ‘Lunatic’ Remix) [Tzinah Records] on Music Is For Lovers
- TZH083 // Crescent – Scenatic EP incl. Primarie
- Mar 03: Tzinah Showcase Madrid with Love from Primarie & Angel Mosteiro
- Feb 11: Tzinah Showcase with Love from Vid aka Egal 3 & Primarie at Gazette
- TZH082 // Mene – Bokah EP
- Junodownload Review: Mihai Pol – Late Summer LP / TZHA002
- TZHA002 // Mihai Pol – Late Summer LP
- Metaxa Aka // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // January 2017 //
- TZH081 // VA – Collectzinah Session One
- TZH080 // VA – Tzinah Under-Grande Session One
- Dec 10: Tzinah Showcase with Love from: Dubsons & Primărie
- Junodownload Review: Pierdut si Regasit EP by Adrianho feat. Robson incl. Ilario Liburni / TZH079
- TZH079 // Adrianho – Pierdut și Regăsit EP incl. Ilario Liburni and Robson
- TZH078 // Core – Highways EP incl. Javier Carballo
- Sacke // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2016
- Angel Mosteiro // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2016 //
- Felipe Valenzuela // Interview // Tzinah Podcast // October 2016 //
- TZH077 // Arseniu – All Good EP incl. Crocodile Soup
- Oct 01: Tzinah Showcase // Gazette //